Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sweet Summertime

July already?
 
 I can't believe we are almost half way through this Summer! Our Summer has been filled with lots of weddings. Since Austin and I got married we have been to 3 weddings, with 3 more to go to this summer. I absolutely love weddings and have loved going to them even more since we have been married. Austin has been the best man in 2 of the weddings we have recently been to. One of the perks of getting married is that you have a date/dancing partner to weddings for the rest of your life!

 
One of the couples that got married came and stayed with us this past weekend. They were our first official apartment guests to come and stay. Saturday we had a bunch of friends over for dinner then Sunday we introduced Adam and Hilary to Chipotle (yum!) and took them to a Braves Game.
 


 
I am so thankful for all of the incredible friends we have and hope that our guest room gets used often during our time in this apartment! It has been a sweet summer getting adjusted to married life and spending time at weddings and with all of our friends and family. Other then that we have been spending way too much time walking around Costco and eating Mcdonalds ice cream cones.  You can find us driving through Mcdonalds about twice a week.
 

 
I usually have to work holidays because I work as a nurse, but I managed to get the 4th of July off this year. I can't wait to watch some fireworks and eat a lot of hot dogs! I hope you all enjoy the holiday with the ones you love!
 
-Gemma
 
 



4 comments:

  1. Love that you joined the blogging community. I'm glad I'll be able to hear what's going on in your new, married life! Miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We miss you too!! And yes it is such a fun way for all of us to keep in touch! I will post pictures of the apartment once I get a few more things situated!

      Delete