Thursday, May 25, 2017

Five On Friday

Hello Friends!

Happy Friday and for many of you happy end of the school year! Sharing a few of my current favorite loves with you as we head into Memorial Day weekend. We have a wedding to go to Saturday night, I work all day Sunday, then grilling out with family and friends Monday! Should be a wonderful weekend to kick off the summer! What do you have planned? Hope you enjoy!

one. This magnolia wreath! I have been drooling over the magnolia wreath from Fixer Upper since the show first began and could never stomach the $95 price. The other day I found this little cutie at Kirklands for $30! It's no Jojo but definitely does the trick! I love it!




two. This book! The Broken Way by Ann Voskamp. I read her book 1,000 gifts a few years ago and it changed my life. I loved it so much I gave it to all of my bridesmaids on my wedding day. I have been pretty hesitant to read this book because I was afraid I would be disappointed after 1,000 gifts... but it did not disappoint! This lady continues to be one of my favorite authors!



three. These bralettes! To be perfectly honest here, I hate bras! They are so uncomfortable and I think one of the worst parts about being a woman. Enter the bralette! These babies are SO comfy and pretty and the ones at Dress Up fit amazing and are usually around $10-$12 each! Can't beat that! And the best part is they are all so pretty so if your strap pokes out from your tank top because it is crazy hot here in Georgia it looks like it was intentional! Win win! 



four. My new hammock! I don't have a link for this one because it was a birthday gift from Austin's parents but I think it is from wayfair! Such a thoughtful gift and something I probably wouldn't buy for myself but absolutely love it! I've spent a good amount of time out there reading and watching the birds already and it feels like a little mini vacation when I'm out there. 




five. These tan towels! Almost 3 years ago I was diagnosed with malignant melanoma and had to have it surgically removed and my lymph nodes tested. In a nutshell... my time in the sun has to be limited. In order to fake that sun kissed glow my favorite sunless tanner I've found are these tan towels. You just wipe them all over your body and it ends up looking very even and natural! I love them! 

                                          Tan Towel Self Tan Towelette Classic 10 Count

Hope your weekend is full of joy and is the start to a beautiful summer!

I'm linking up with Carolina Charm for Five On Friday!


Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment