Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Favorite Things for Fall

 
1. Leaves candle by Bath and Body Works.
After sniffing my way to many headaches in many candle stores, this is my favorite for this year. The first sniff will bring immediate thoughts of crisp Autum nights!
 

2. Michael Kors flats in Luggage.
These are the most comfortable flats I have ever tried on. I normally don't wear flats but these were too comfortable to pass up and I have worn them almost every day since buying them.
 
  
3. Essie nailpolish in Carry On.
A perfect plum that is a deep purple without looking like black.

 

 
4. Sof'ella Pumpkin Spice Bread Mix from World Market.
Just found this easy bread mix for pumpkin bread and muffins. I tried the muffins and they were delicious. So easy to make and very moist and flavorful.


 
 
5. The Circle Makers by Mark Batterson.
This time of year always makes me crave a cozy blanket and a good book. For cozy blankets, I recommend Pottery Barn. For a good read, this is a great one. Very motivating and encouraging!

 
 
 
Enjoy!
-Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment