Saturday, May 23, 2015

Guest bathroom progress

I decorated our guest bathroom quickly as soon as we moved in the house and have never been satisfied with it. I wanted it to feel calm and clean and it never quite worked for me after I first decorated it. It is still a work in progress but I like the result so much better now. I am still searching for an old window pane to put above the shower and the perfect bath mat for the floor. My favorite part is definitely the rustic towel ladder Austin built for me to put in place of the towel bar!


Before:



After:



Source list:
Paint color- Porch grey (Walmart paint brand)
Shower curtain- Amazon
Bird cage- Michaels
Wreath- Home Goods
Shelf- thrifted
Towel ladder- built by Austin


I'm also toying with the idea of painting the brown cabinet a soft grey or white and distressing it. So many projects.... so little time! Hope your Memorial Day Weekend is full of family, friends, and maybe a few home projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment