Friday, May 27, 2016

Life Lately: May

A few pictures of what we've been up to lately..

Austin and I on our first date night away from Jace. I only checked my phone 1 (or 5) times!



This kid loves sleeping with his hands spread out or up in the air and every time he does it it cracks me up!

He also loves being outside! Jace is pretty fussy right around dinner time every night so we take him outside to distract him!



My best friend Stacy and her family were in town from Arkansas for a few weeks to celebrate her baby girl Camryn turning 1! This year has flown by and I can't believe that precious little girl is already 1!

Another one of my good friends from nursing school was in town from Florida. Caitlin and our other friend Marlee and I spent a few hours sitting on the couch and drinking coffee while catching up. It was so refreshing! I really have the greatest friends!


Girls night out to celebrate my beautiful friend Elizabeth (center) turning 26! She has an adorable little apartment downtown and manages a cute clothing boutique. Her life is The Hills. Any day now I expect her to tell me she's besties with LC and Lo. 

Walking up Kennesaw Mountain with our buddies Amy and Oliver! Amy and I literally go through everything together. Middle school, nursing school, two jobs, married the same year, and babies who will be in the same grade! If she ever moves away I may just have to pack up and go with her. I tell her all the time I don't know how to be an adult without her.

My friend Nataley is due with her baby boy Brooks in just a few short weeks. She has the most adorable 15 month old son and I am so glad she has 2 precious boys for Jace to be best buddies with! Megan and I threw a baby sprinke for Brooks and after all these babies and weddings, I think we have showers down to a science. 


Love my precious mom and how she loves on my friends! 

We have been getting SO many smiles lately and O.M.G. I might just combust from this much cuteness!


Every morning after Jace wakes up I take him out of his crib and he snuggles with Austin for about an hour before Austin leaves for work. These two kill me!


 I have been reading to Jace at bedtime and so far he just falls asleep while I read. Maybe one day he will love books as much as momma does!

Bath time might be the best part of the day. Baby robes are just about the cutest baby invention ever made! 

I see now why parents go little overboard on pictures and scrapbooking. I'm wishing I could just have a camera man follow me around everywhere so I don't forget a single thing. These are the sweetest days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment